TPI Fundraising Event 10 02 2021
Join Tapestry Partners International for an Evening Dinner Cruise
Aboard the Impressive Goodtime III Vessel - Saturday, October 2, 2021, beginning @ 6:30 p.m.
Purchase Tickets: Click Here
- Length of Charter Cruise: 2-1/2 Hours (Boarding one half hour before Charter)
- MAIN DECK: 200 guests. ENTIRE SHIP: for up to 400 guests with a catered menu chosen
- Entertainment: All Private Charters include In-House DJ
- Catering: Catering will be supplied by the GOODTIME III.
- Cocktails: There are 4 cocktail bars throughout the decks of the GOODTIME III. Cash Bar, Tabulated Bar, and/or Hosted Bar. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onboard by charter or guests.
- The reserved deck WILL remain private to Tapestry for the entire length of the charter.
- GOODTIME III is a Smoke and Vape Free Vessel
The Fundraising Silent Auction and Table Raffles:
I. $2,500 Grand Prize Drawing: included with cruise admission (need not be present to win)
II. Premier Silent Auction Items:
Four Person Fishing Charter on the Wave Walker with Captain Mike
Landscaping by Cleveland Service Mission, Dan Marshall
Eight to Ten Person In Home Dinner with Chef Matt Mathlage
Interior Painting by Cleveland Service Mission, Dan Marshall
Traditional African articles from Ghana
Four Person Goodtime III siteseeing cruise 2022 Season
Weber Q 1000 Gas Grill and Grill Package
Danby 35 Bottle Wine Cooler and Wine Basket
Lynne’s Signature Prayer Closet Basket
55” Flat Screen TV
… additional items to be announced
III. 50/50 Raffle: Tapestry Partners International splits with single winner. See 50/50 Raffle Rules here.
IV. Table Raffles:
$25 Wine Pull – Red, White, Win – Valued from $10 to $100
$25 Mystery Gift Card Pull – Valued from $5 to $100
... Multiple themed baskets - Valued from $25 to $250
Proceeds of the Event Support the Following Ministries: