•Volunteers Partnering to Provide Help for Neighbors in Need
•Demonstration of Christian Love through service
•Day of Hope Projects sponsored by Cleveland Service Mission led by Dan Marshall
Who are the neighbors being served?
• Sponsoring multiple local families by providing yard care and home repair
How Can You Bless, Volunteer and Support?
Bless through Prayer
• Letters to encourage and support ministry team. Pray for strength of volunteers and those that lives have been devastated.
Volunteer by Serving on Project Team - URGENT NEED
• Yard Care – Mowing, Weeding, Trimming, etc.
• Light Home Repair – Painting, Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
• Heavy Cleaning – Debris removal, water damage cleanup, etc.
Support through Donations
•Monetary Support: Donations to offset service expenses for materials used to provide yard care and/or light home repair. NOTE: Donations to Tapestry Partners International (501c3)for the benefit of Cleveland Service Mission are tax deductible.
•Provide Snacks for teams – fruit, veggies, breakfast bars, cookies, crackers, bottled water, juice boxes.
To volunteer for upcoming Day of Hope projects sign up here or contact Dan Marshall, CSM Director:
Call or Text: (216)-544-4730